Friday, November 25, 2011

Beware Credit Protector Rip Off Credit Card Insurance, Please leave comments here.

Hi, I would like to build a list of credit-protector rip off stories. Please feel free to use the comments section below to explain what happened to you. 

It's possible your credit-protector or balance protector story could be one of those selected for a book I may write at a later date, if you are interested. 

Besides leaving your credit-protector rip off story here, you can also then contact me via my "about me profile" email address so that we can keep in touch, if you want to, no obligation required.

1 comment:

  1. Credit card insurance fraud is really the scam which has shaken the trust od every person. It is really sad that till the time culprits are free and repeating such wrong practices against innocent people.

    ReplyDelete